1 (edited by brandonsheely 06/28/18 7:26 AM)

Topic: Methowian Movement Hour?

Do you wanna wiggle, jiggle, bounce, hop, slip, slide and grooove to music for an hour?  I'm thinking of renting a studio dance space on Wednesday nights from 8:30 to 9:30 starting on an upcoming Wednesday, but am curious how much interest there is from others.

No rules, just music creating movement....

Would ask for donations, but they would not be mandatory.

Waddayathink?

Re: Methowian Movement Hour?

Where?

Sharon Canny

Twisp

Definitely! I love the Freestyle group, but I can't be there Sunday mornings. It would be great to have another opportunity to dance.

It's a financial stretch slash leap of faith that there would be enough donations to cover the few hundred it will cost for two months. Maybe there is a willing sponsor who will step up?

Why not just do it at one of the parks? --FREE ECSTATIC DANCE! All you need is a good speaker and some help spreading the word.

Wood floors are nice.

Looks like maybe next summer, or just one month later this summer.

Someone willing to unburden the financial strain has entered the picture, stay tuned.

$90 left to raise. Those who front money will be repaid equally as donations from attendees come in. No dance this Wednesday, but maybe next!
Happy Fourth.

I might. But, I have thought that about Sunday's and have not yet made it.

The First "Roots of Rhythm Collective" session is this Wednesday starting at 8:30 PM. See  https://thestudiomethow.com/ 's website for further details. If not up yet, it will be soon..

One hour of music offered weekly through August.

Boom chica pow wow shake a shake a shake a....

13 (edited by brandonsheely 07/10/18 9:39 AM)

The Methowian Movement Hour *is happening*. If you like to move while music plays please come join others like you tomorrow night, 7/11, for an hour of just that.

Find more details at: https://thestudiomethow.com/. Once there, first 'click' on their Class Schedule page's Calendar; then, find and 'click' on Roots of Rhythm Collective.

This weekly late-evening event is happening on Wednesdays through July and August only.

First Class of the eight week session is tonight at 8:30. See details at https://thestudiomethow.com/ 's Class Schedule page; once there, click on Roots of Rhythm Collective.

Hay Movers in the Methow

Ya wanna move it outside!?  We have a 16’x16’ professional dance floor out in the Fabulous Apple Amphitheater at the Ciderhouse.  We could set up some large speakers, plug in your
favorite music and start the Party!  No charge, just bring some thirst and an appetite.
Wednesdays would be great, Come check it out!

Richard J. Ciderman.   341-4354

WOW! Good to know. Thanks for the gracious offer. As much as I wanna move it outside I really love the already-booked site: https://thestudiomethow.com . 

> ciderman wrote:

> Hay Movers in the Methow

Ya wanna move it outside!?  We have a 16’x16’ professional dance floor out in the Fabulous Apple Amphitheater at the Ciderhouse.  We could set up some large speakers, plug in your
favorite music and start the Party!  No charge, just bring some thirst and an appetite.
Wednesdays would be great, Come check it out!

Richard J. Ciderman.   341-4354

17 (edited by brandonsheely 07/17/18 9:50 AM)

Music is the wind.
We are the limbs of one old growth willow. 
Join the movement.

Wednesdays 8:30 - 9:30 PM.

At: The Twisp Movement Studio

Price: $5 or pay what you can.

Parents can bring kids at no extra cost, small area for them to hang slash watch, always room for 'em on the dance floor too.