1 (edited by cosmicrose 04/10/18 1:23 PM)

Topic: Looking for an alternative to facebook?

MeWe uses a closed source... no add... safe platform that mimics many of the capabilities of facebook sans that BS mind manipulation and data mining. It has a built in chat and is a great way to keep in touch with your friends and family without having your info harvested by nefarious groups. Check it out... I personally deleted my facebook account and I have posted step by step directions on how to go through this process on my MeWe home page. You can also create groups... I have three. One for sharing recipes called Cosmic Recipes... one for general conversation called Cosmic Commentary... and one for all things Steampunk (a passion of mine) called Steampunk Rules. These are in addition to my personal page. It is easy to use and I would love to have some of you to hang out and chat with there... virtually speaking. Check it out ya'll. You will really like it.

https://mewe.com

My personal page... mewe.com/i/rose.hughes
Cosmic Commentary... mewe.com/join/cosmic_commentary
Cosmic Recipes... mewe.com/join/cosmic_recipes
Steampunk Rules... mewe.com/join/steampunk_rules

send me an email if you need help. (I doubt it) but... icosmic1@yahoo.com

Loveth always...

((¯`v´¯))
  .`*.¸.*´*¸.•*¨`*•..¸Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve. Rose Hughes, Brookings Oregon

Re: Looking for an alternative to facebook?

I can feel the excitement... lol

((¯`v´¯))
  .`*.¸.*´*¸.•*¨`*•..¸Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve. Rose Hughes, Brookings Oregon

MeWe is a poor name for a new site...  I thought maybe it was something about kittens...   lol...

They need something catchy like "InYourFace"...   Then people would take a look...   :-)

Ray Peterson - Winthrop

Gee Ray... got something against kittens... do ya? HA

((¯`v´¯))