Topic: Studio Apartment for Caretaker of Vacation Rental - Mazama

Free rent in exchange for caretaker responsibilities (including weekly cleaning) of vacation rental.

Caretaker(s) must be willing to remain discrete while guests are staying at house and be available for cleanings (about 0-2 times per week).  Single individuals and couples considered.  Ideal caretaker is resourceful, proactive, and handy.  No pets.

The apartment has everything you need - fully furnished, all utilities and WiFi, its own washer/dryer, attached garage you can use, plenty of storage space. It even has a view of the Lost River. The main house is on the Lost River about 6 miles from Mazama Country Store, and is a 2-bed, 2-bath house. It is rented out about once every 1-2 weeks, and the caretaker responsibilities are primarily cleaning the main house after guests leave.

The current caretakers are leaving in April/May, and we are looking for someone around then.

Re: Studio Apartment for Caretaker of Vacation Rental - Mazama

Hello, Do you have a good email to reach you at? Thank you for your time.

Hi David, please email me at cassie.head@gmail.com when you have a moment. I would love to check out the place!

Please email or call.  I would be perfect for this.  I clean houses/nightly rentals in Mazama quite often for a  cleaning company.  12 yrs experience.  You'lI be pleased with my work I guarantee it.  I got the ok from my boss that work would not affect turnovers of your nightly rental.  Please contact (360)630 9034.

Tammy Kent

David, I would love to be considered for this arrangement. nikshred@gmail.com

Hi there , I am very interested and capable of doing this, we work and live here and in dire need of something as soon as possible. My email is bheb87@msn.com, thank you.

Hi David

We talked before on Craigslist. However, you were reluctant to hire me since I was unable to have a personal interview (I was in the Flathead Valley - 8 hours away). I am now temporarily residing in Carlton until I find housing - I am glamping in a heated 16 foot tent. I am still very interested in the position you have to offer. Hopefully you still have my resume.

Your response would be deeply appreciated.

Regards

Mary
mecheshier@gmail.com

Hi David,

Is this position still available? My girlfriend and I are very interested. We will be moving to the Methow in the next few weeks for the summer season and are looking for housing, we both would have plenty of time to maintain/clean the rental. I can be reached at wjtarantino@yahoo.com or 831-two78-2five76.

Thanks,

Will

Will Tarantino