Topic: Open Mic Oct 19 at TwispWorks

Open Mic & Talent Harvest - all performing arts welcome - song, dance, prose, comedy. Thursday Oct 19 at TwispWorks Education Station, from 6 to 9 pm in order of signup. Doors open at 4pm for setup and close at 10. Come show your stuff. Bring your kids. Free. More info: 997-6010.

Re: Open Mic Oct 19 at TwispWorks

~~ George will there be an amp to plug into for acoustic guitar or do we need to bring our own?

There will be a bass/piano combo amp and two pole-mount speakers with their own amp. Small stage monitors will also be available, but likely not needed.

~~ will there be a tip jar?

So that's tomorrow (Thursday) night, and free too, man what a deal! Come on, and support Local Performing Arts - Methow style. I'm looking forward to it!

~~ well there is a rental fee on the room (education station). Show your appreciation by bringing a little scratch to help finance the event even though it's free.

I will try to be there. If anyone has CD's for KFAC-LP 105.5 FM Twisp I would be happy to add them to the station's Local Artist Playlist. Please no cuss words.